Xanax is among the most popular anti-anxiety medications. It belongs to the class of benzodiazepine that works by enhancing the neurotransmitter’s activity in the brain to achieve their desired results. It is a prescription medication and a controlled substance under schedule IV of the controlled substances act, so you will need a prescription from your doctor to buy Xanax online. This drug is also available under the generic name – alprazolam. It's best to consult a doctor if you plan on using this medicine for your anxiety. Improper use of this drug can result in psychological or physical dependence on it, resulting in an addiction.
Xanax’s primary use is to treat generalized anxiety and panic disorder symptoms. Doctors might also recommend it for people with a depression-induced anxiety disorder. It is essential to remember that this medicine is only helpful over short-term use. Due to this medicine’s mechanism of action, it becomes less effective over prolonged use, and the risk of abuse also increases. It is easy to order Xanax online and take it without consulting a doctor, but you should try to use it as prescribed by the doctor to get its maximum benefits.
A doctor determines the best Xanax dose for your condition depending on the following factors:
- Type of illness
- The severity of the disease
- Other medical conditions you might have
- Other medications that you might be using
The typical dose of Xanax is as follows:
For anxiety disorders
- Start the treatment with 0.25 to 0.5 mg three times a day
- Increase or decrease the dose at 3-4 days intervals to achieve maximum effect
- Don’t consume more than 4mg of the drug in a single day
For panic disorder
- The dosage range from 1 to 10 mg per day
- Start low and increase it at a 2-3 days interval until you get the desired result
- Avoid using more than 10mg of Xanax under all circumstances
Xanax is a potent drug, and a person should take certain precautions while using it to avoid this medicine’s undesirable effects.
- Try not to buy Xanax online without first consulting a healthcare professional.
- Certain medical conditions can increase the adverse effects of this medicine. If you have breathing problems, liver or kidney disease, you should avoid using it.
- Drinking alcohol while using this medicine can worsen its side effects, so avoid intoxicating substances, including marijuana, during the treatment period.
- It can also cause complications during surgery, make sure to tell the doctor about Xanax use before undergoing the procedure.
- Herbal supplements and other medicines can also interface with this drug’s functioning, so avoid mixing it with these substances.
- Children and older people are highly susceptible to this medicine’s adverse effects, so it is essential to control their dosage strictly.
- Doctors advise against using it during pregnancy because of its potential to harm the unborn child.
- Try avoiding it if you are breastfeeding because it can pass into breastmilk and have undesirable effects on the infant.
Xanax is an FDA-approved medicine and is safe to use. You can consume this drug without worrying about the adverse effects because not everyone who uses Xanax will experience these side effects.
Common side effects
- Memory problems
- Sleep problems
- Upset stomach
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Increased sweating
- Stuffy nose
- Decreased or increased appetite
- Loss of interest in sex
- Blurred vision
- Trouble concentrating
- Muscle weakness
- Lack of coordination
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
Severe side effects
- Suicidal thoughts
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Urination problems
Call 911 or your doctor and seek immediate medical help if you experience any of this medicine’s severe harmful effects.