Showing all 5 results
$359.00 – $799.00
$299.00 – $649.00
$309.00 – $649.00
$329.00 – $649.00
$339.00 – $749.00
Definition of Percocet
Percocet is a prescription medicine that contains a mixture of oxycodone and acetaminophen. Oxycodone is an opioid substance that helps reduce the feeling of pain by blocking the pain signals from reaching the brain. Acetaminophen is a non-opioid and less potent pain reliever that works along to enhance the effects of the opioid substances, and it can also reduce fever.
This medicine helps relieve people suffering from moderate to severe pain and is very useful in its functioning. But, remember, overusing this drug can have drastic, often life-threatening adverse consequences, and prolonged use can also result in addiction or overdose. Whether you buy Percocet online or at a local drug store, follow the prescription and medication guide to minimize the risk of undesirable results.
Uses of Percocet
Doctors prescribe this medicine to people who have moderate or severe pain. They usually recommend it after trying the non-opioid options. Only the people who fail to get any relief from the non-opioid medication should use this drug. It works by changing how the brain process signals of pain sent by the body. Thus, reducing the discomforting sensation in the affected area.
The way it alters the brain’s functioning can also make it addictive over long-term use. Doctors only prescribe it for short-term use, as long-term use can make a person physically or mentally dependent on it. Opioid misuse can also be very dangerous, as its overdose can cause death. Even if you order Percocet online without a prescription, try consulting a doctor to figure out your right dosage.
The effective dose of this medication varies from person to person. Doctors determine the suitable quantity of drug based on the following factors:
- Their age
- The type of pain
- The severity of the pain
- Their body’s reaction to medicine
The typical Percocet dosage is as per the following:
- Use 1-2 tablets.
- Take medicine at six hours intervals.
- Avoid taking more than 12 pills in a single day.
- Consume one tablet every 6 hours.
- Use only 12 pills in a single day.
Percocet 7.5mg /325mg
- Take one pill at six hours intervals as needed.
- Don’t consume more than eight tablets in a single day.
- Use one tablet every six hours.
- Daily consumption should not exceed six pills.
You should take these Precautions
Taking the following precautions while using this medication can help you avoid its severe side effects. These are especially important to know for people who buy Percocet online without consulting a doctor and start using it.
- This medication is not suitable for children, so people under 18 should stay away from it.
- Avoid using it more than the prescribed period. Also, don’t take more than the recommended quantity.
- This medicine can worsen breathing problems like asthma. Don’t consume it if you have any respiratory illness.
- Don’t use it if you have taken an MAO inhibiter in the last 14 days.
- When you want to end the treatment, don’t stop using it abruptly. Taper off the dosage gradually to avoid getting severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Various medicines, both prescription and over-the-counter, can result in adverse effects when mixed with it. Tell the healthcare provider if you are using any other drug before starting the treatment.
- Consumption of this medicine during pregnancy can result in life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
- It can also pass into breastmilk and harm the nursing infant’s health, don’t consume this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Percocet side effects slowing down of breathing and allergic reaction, headache, etc. Usually, a person did not suffer from any severe symptoms if they take the necessary precautions. It is an FDA-approved medication, meaning you can use it without worrying too much about the adverse effects. The adverse symptoms can range from mild to severe. The less intense signs of discomfort don’t require any special treatment, but severe symptoms can be life-threatening and need immediate medical attention.
Mostly, people who order Percocet online and consume a large quantity of it without consulting a doctor are more likely to experience the harmful effects of this drug.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
- A decrease in the pain feeling ability
- Blurred vision
- Upset stomach
Severe side effects
- Apnea – breathing stops during sleep
- Low blood pressure
- Respiratory depression
- Circulatory depression
- Respiratory arrest
- Urination problems
- Liver problems
- Unusual thoughts or behavior
- Show heartbeat
What to avoid while using Percocet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while using Percocet. Consult your doctor before using other medications containing acetaminophen or similar medicines. Taking these medicines together can cause you an overdose.
Taking Percocet may impair your thinking and reactions. Taking care while driving or operating heavy machinery. Avoid involving in activities that require attention or alertness.