Showing all 2 results
Meridia is an appetite suppressant medication that works by affecting the brain’s chemical composition. It is also available under different brand names, and anyone willing to try it can easily buy Meridia online and get it delivered to their doorsteps.
Meridia is a controlled substance in the United States, making it hard to buy from a local drugstore without a prescription, but some websites offer it without prescription. If you make your mind to order Meridia online without a prescription, make sure to do some reading before start using it to avoid the risk of getting this medicine’s severe side effects.
The most prevalent use of this drug is to combat obesity. It is an appetite suppressant that doctors recommend in combination with other dietary changes and exercise to speed up the weight loss process.
This medicine achieves its desired goals by altering the functioning of the brain. It affects the brain’s area responsible for maintaining a person’s weight and changes it to make them lose weight.
It is not safe to use this drug without consulting with a doctor because of how it functions. So, it would be best only to buy Meridia online or offline after talking with your healthcare provider and figuring the right amount to use.
You should take this medicine according to your doctor’s prescription to get the desired outcome. The doctor considers the following factors to determine the best dose for their patient:
- Underlying medical issues
- Use of other medications, etc.
If you start taking medicine on your own, you run the risk of getting some undesirable consequences.
The standard Meridia dosage is as per the following:
- The initial dose is 10mg per day.
- The doctor can increase the amount to 15mg per day over four weeks.
- Those who are not able to tolerate 10mg of this drug should take 5mg per day.
If you order Meridia online and plan to use it, you should keep in mind the following precaution that might help you avoid facing the risk of this medicine’s adverse effects.
- Inform the doctor if you don’t lose at least 4 pounds in 4 weeks of taking this medicine with dietary restrictions.
- If you have taken MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days, avoid using this medicine.
- Medical problems like high blood pressure, kidney disease, depression, seizures, history of gallstones, liver disease, etc. can increase your chances of facing this medicine’s adverse effects. So, try not to use it without consulting a medical professional if you have any physical or mental health issues.
- It is not suitable for people under the age of 16 and over the age of 65. They can experience undesirable results if they use it without their doctor’s recommendation.
- Many over-the-counter and prescription drugs can also alter this medication’s functioning. So, ask a doctor if it is okay to mix it with other medicines you are taking.
- This medicine can harm an unborn baby, so you should avoid it during pregnancy.
- It can also cause health problems in infants by passing into the breastmilk, so avoid using it if you are breastfeeding.
- Mixing it with alcohol can also produce some harmful effects, so avoid consuming intoxicating substances while using this medicine.
When using this medicine, look out for the following symptoms. These side effects can either be mild or severe. Usually, people only experience less intense effects that only last for a few days and don’t cause enough discomfort, which warrants a doctor’s visit. However, you might come across the severe side effects that need immediate medical attention in some rare instances.
Common side effects
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects
- Tooth disorder
- Joint pain
- Leg cramps
- Unusual thoughts
- Menstrual disorders
- Upper respiratory infection
- Swelling in feet or hands
- Stomach pain
Call 911 or visit a hospital if you get the high-intensity adverse effects of this drug. Not seeking medical care might result in long term health problems.