What is Ranexa?
Ranexa is a prescription medication commonly used to treat the symptoms of ongoing chest pain or discomfort (chronic angina, i.e., pressure that is felt when the heart does not get enough oxygen) that keeps coming back. Angina comes on when extremely little oxygen reaches your heart muscle. It is often brought on by exercise or too much activity. Ranexa can be used alone or with other drugs. You can buy Ranexa online for your chest pain from our reliable pharmacy website. Ranexa belongs to a class of drugs known as Antianginal, Non-nitrates. Ranexa works by improving blood flow to help your heart work more efficiently. It is not for usage during an acute (or emergency) angina attack.
Ranexa reduces the number of times you may experience chest pain. Relieving symptoms of angina will increase your ability to exercise and perform strenuous work. Ranexa (or ranolazine) works differently than other medications for angina. Therefore, Ranexa can be used with other medicines for blood pressure control and heart problems. It can be taken with other angina medicines (including nitrates, beta-blockers such as metoprolol, and calcium channel blockers such as amlodipine).
Ranexa acts by improving how well your heart uses oxygen to do more work with less oxygen. This medication is usually used with ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, angiotensin receptor blockers, beta-blockers, or nitrates. This drug is usually available only with a doctor’s prescription. Ranexa is available in the following dosage forms- Tablet, Extended Release. It is unknown if Ranexa is safe and effective in children younger than 18 years. Ranexa inhibits persistent or late inward sodium current in heart muscle in various voltage-gated sodium channels. Inhibiting that sodium current causes reductions in intracellular calcium levels. This, in turn, causes reduced tension in the heart wall, resulting in reduced oxygen requirements for the muscle.
Effectiveness of Ranexa in treating Angina
Chronic stable angina is a highly prevalent condition with tremendous clinical, social, and financial implications. Traditional medical treatment for angina consists of beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, and nitrates. These agents reduce myocardial oxygen demand and ischemia by lowering heart rate, decreasing blood pressure, and optimizing ventricular loading characteristics. Unique in its mechanism of action, Ranexa is the first new antianginal agent approved for use in the USA for chronic angina in over 25 years. By inhibiting the late inward sodium current (INa), Ranexa prevents pathologic intracellular calcium accumulation that leads to myocardial dysfunction, ischemia, and electrical instability.
Ranexa has been proven in multiple clinical trials to safely and effectively reduce the symptoms of angina and improve exercise tolerance in patients with symptomatic coronary heart disease. These benefits occur without reducing heart rate and blood pressure or increasing mortality. Although Ranexa prolongs the QT, experimental data indicate that Ranexa can be antiarrhythmic. Ranexa is a proven antianginal medicine in patients with symptomatic coronary heart disease. Doctors should consider Ranexa as an initial antianginal agent for those with hypotension or bradycardia.
Ranexa significantly improves the time duration for which patients with stable angina can exercise before developing symptoms. The Food and Drug Administration (i.e., FDA) approved Ranexa in 2008 as a first-line treatment for angina. Our pharmacy website offers Ranexa for sale online to users to treat angina effectively.
How long does it take for Ranexa to be Effective?
Ranolazine (or Ranexa) does not work very fast and usually takes around 4 hours for peak effect. The apparent terminal half-life of Ranexa is about 7 hours. A steady-state is generally achieved within three days of twice-daily dosing with Ranexa.
How to buy Ranexa online?
You can buy Ranexa online from our pharmacy site effortlessly because we have designed this website in a way to ease your medicine ordering process.
Where to buy Ranexa online?
You may purchase Ranexa online from the most trusted online pharmacy store in the USA. We deliver authentic medicines to our users.
Dosing information of Ranexa
Ranexa Dosage Forms And Strengths
Ranexa is supplied as film-coated, oblong-shaped, ER or extended-release tablets in the following strengths:
- 500 mg Ranexa tablets are light orange, with GSI500 on one side
- 1000 mg Ranexa tablets are pale yellow, with GSI1000 on one side
- Ranexa 750 mg pale green oval-shaped tablet engraved with 750 on one side
- The Ranexa 375 mg tablets are oval-shaped and pale blue and have engraving CVT375 or 375 on one side.
Usual Adult Dose of Ranexa for Angina (or Chest Pain): The typical starting Ranexa dose is 500 milligrams orally twice daily. If required, your doctor can increase it to 1000 milligrams orally twice daily. The maximum recommended daily Ranexa dose is 1000 milligrams twice daily.
Buy Ranexa overnight from our trusted online pharmacy store because we deliver all medicines overnight. Ranexa may help control your condition. However, it will not cure it. Continue to take Ranexa even if you feel well. Do not stop taking Ranexa abruptly without talking to the doctor. Don’t use Ranexa for a condition for which it wasn’t prescribed.
How should I take Ranexa?
- Take Ranexa precisely as the doctor tells you. Your doctor will tell you how much Ranexa to take and when to take it.
- Ranexa comes as an ER (long-acting) tablet to take by mouth.
- Ranexa is usually taken without or with food twice daily. Take Ranexa at around the same time each day.
- Follow the directions on your prescription precisely, and ask the doctor to explain any part you do not understand.
- Don’t take less or more of it or take the drug more often than prescribed by the doctor.
- Swallow the Ranexa tablets whole; do not chew, break, or crush them before swallowing.
- The doctor shall start you on a low dosage of Ranexa and gradually increase your dosage of Ranexa.
- Do not take Ranexa to treat a sudden attack of angina. The doctor will tell you what you must do if you experience an episode of angina. Ensure that you understand these directions.
- Do not change your Ranexa dose unless your doctor tells you to.
- Tell the doctor if you still experience symptoms of angina after starting Ranexa.
- Use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit from it. Ask the pharmacist for a manufacturer’s information copy for the patient.
- If you forget to take a dose of Ranexa, wait to take the next Ranexa dose at your regular time. Don’t make up for the missed dose.
- Don’t take more than one Ranexa dose at a time. If you take too much Ranexa, call the doctor or immediately go to the nearest emergency room.
- Store Ranexa at room temperature between 59° to 86°Farenheit (15° to 30°Celcius). Keep Ranexa out of the reach of children.
What should I avoid while taking Ranexa?
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice. Limit products that contain grapefruit in them. They may cause your blood levels of Ranexa to increase. Ranexa can cause lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting.
- If you experience the mentioned symptoms, do not drive a car, use heavy machinery or tools, or perform any strenuous activity that requires you to be alert.
What are the Inactive and Active ingredients in Ranexa?
Active ingredient: Ranolazine
Inactive ingredients: 500 mg Ranexa tablet: carnauba wax, methacrylic acid copolymer (Type C), hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, polyethylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, Iron Oxide Yellow, and Iron Oxide Red
1000 mg tablet: carnauba wax, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer (Type C), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, lactose monohydrate, triacetin, and Iron Oxide Yellow